The Ten Sacred “Da” Qualities
In 2013, while Master Sha was meditating, he received Ten Da, which are the nature of the Divine and Tao. These sacred qualities include:
- Da Ai, greatest love (pronounced dah eye)
- Da Kuan Shu, greatest forgiveness (pronounced dah kwahn shoo)
- Da Ci Bei, greatest compassion (pronounced dah sz bay)
- Da Guang Ming, greatest light (pronounced dah gwahng ming)
- Da Qian Bei, greatest humility (pronounced dah chyen bay)
- Da He Xie, greatest harmony (pronounced dah huh shyeh)
- Da Chang Sheng, greatest flourishing (pronounced dah chahng shung)
- Da Gan En, greatest gratitude (pronounced dah gahn un)
- Da Fu Wu, greatest service (pronounced dah foo woo)
- Da Yuan Man, greatest enlightenment (pronounced dah ywen mahn)
In one sentence:
Ten Da are sacred wisdom and practical tools that can transform every aspect of life.
Master Sha also received four sacred phrases to further explain each of the Ten Da qualities that he will share in each of the ten books of the Heart and Soul Series, which correspond to the Ten Da. Heaven explained to me that the Ten Da are the nature of Tao Source, the Creator. They are also the nature of all kinds of saints, buddhas, bodhisattvas, archangels, and more in Heaven. The Ten Da are the highest wisdom and highest practice. They carry the purest shen qi jing of Heaven and Source.
Generally speaking, human beings do not embody these Ten Da qualities in every moment, but everyone has these natures within them. We do not express these qualities freely because our shen qi jing has become polluted.
If a fish lives in polluted water, the fish could become sick and die. This is a very simple fact. To save the fish, we must purify the water. The same is true for human beings. Human beings are sick because they live in polluted environments. It is necessary and important to address all of the pollutions in our world—air pollution, water pollution, food pollution, and more—but the most vital pollution to address is shen qi jing (soul, heart, mind, energy, and matter) pollution, because this pollution accounts for much of the sickness we see today. To help people be happy and healthy, purify their shen qi jing. The Ten Da, which carry the purest shen qi jing, can purify our shen qi jing beyond comprehension.
- Da Ai – Greatest LoveGive Greatest Love to Heaven, Mother Earth, humanity, animals, nature and countless planets, stars, galaxies, and universes. Give this love unconditionally.The greatest love, which is unconditional love, can remove all kinds of disasters and challenges. If you offer Da Ai, your heart will be clear and transparent, and your soul will be enlightened.
- Da Kuan Shu – Greatest ForgivenessA key to remove negative karma. Develop greatest forgiveness. I forgive you. You forgive me. Bring love, peace, and harmony.
- Da Ci Bei – Greatest CompassionIncrease willpower. Serve humanity. The virtue will be immeasurable.
- Da Guang Ming – Greatest LightGreatest Light and Transparency. I am inside Tao Light. Tao Source Light is within me. The whole body is transparent.
- Da Qian Bei – Greatest HumilityGentle and weak, do not fight, strive, or argue. Persistently forge ahead vigorously. Lose humility. Fall into the deepest cavern.
- Da He Xie – Greatest HarmonyThree people join their hearts together. Their strength can cut gold. The secret of success.
- Qi Da Chang Sheng – Greatest FlourishingTao Source bestows huge prosperity, luck, and success.Offer kind service, accumulate good virtue.Tao career flourishes.
- Da Gan En – Greatest GratitudeTao Source creates and de, the action and expression of Tao Source, nourishes everyone and everything.
- Da Fu Wu – Greatest ServiceVow to be a selfless servant for humanity, Heaven, and Mother Earth.Selflessly offer, donate, and devote to help make humanity, Heaven and Mother Earth happier and healthier.The highest gate of Tao Source is selfless service.
- Da Yuan Man – Greatest EnlightenmentSoul Heart Mind Body Enlightenment. Steps to Reach different Layers of saints, human being saints, Mother Earth saints, Heaven Saints, and Tao Source saints.Only through service and purification of soul, heart, mind, and Body can one climb Heaven’s stairs to reach the saint’s level Of human being, Mother Earth, Heaven, and Tao Source.
Experience Tao Chang Blessings
Mahtab Enyati has been suffering from chronic shoulder and neck pain for more than 30 years. Watch this heart touching video of Mahtab’s story as she receives Da Ai Jin Dan for chronic neck and shoulder pain.